Here at South Devon Dental Practice we pride ourselves o providing an outstanding experience for our patients. Dr. Glenning & Dr. Rochester are unequivocal in the fact that our patients are the centre of our dental universe!
They also realise that running and exceptional dental practice is not JUST about the Dentistry, the whole experience is key.
We have 9 promises to you, which guide our approaches to patient care:
- We put our patients interests first at all times - there is no compromise on this, it's what's best for you, not what's easiest for us!
- The team strive to communicate effectively, consistently and proactively with our patients, at every stage of your journey with us.
- It is vital to us that patients understand everything that is being said and recommended - we are conscious of the need to avoid jargon & that patients must understand what their treatments entail.
- We have scrupulous measures in place to ensure that our data protection processes are water tight - your information is in safe hands.
- The team welcome feedback form anyone who visits the Practice - good, bad or indifferent. We have a culture of honesty, openness and improvement. We care about our patients opinions.
- Working collaboratively as a team is essential - Dentists, Nurses, Hygienist & non-clinical team members always work together to ensure the smoothest experience possible for our patients.
- Undertaking ongoing training and development is a core part of our role. The team take great pride in keeping up to date with the latest treatment techniques and safety procedures.
- We always keep the safeguarding of our patients at the forefront of our mind & we are constantly vigilant to identifying anything that we could help with.
- We are medical professionals and this brings with it enhanced expectations with regards our behavior - we all take pride in acting honestly, ethically & with integrity in everything we do.
Even during our most busy days and periods, these 9 promises to our patients remain at the forefront of everything we do - it is simply not optional!
We look forward to seeing you all very soon!