There are 9 core principles, by which we all live our professional lives:
- We always put our patient best interests first, you are at the centre of our world.
- We strive to communicate effectively and proactively with our patients.
- Make sure that our patients understand everything about their treatments.
- Ensure scrupulous data protection procedures are followed to protect your information.
- We have a culture of improvement and welcome feedback from our patients, visitors and suppliers.
- Team work is at the centre of everything we do - one team, one dream!
- Make sure our team are always completing relevant training & development, to keep our skills 100% up to date.
- To safeguard our patients from any type of harm or risk when appropriate.
- Always work to a professional, courteous, welcoming and communicative ethos, ensuring our patients have ultimate confidence in our competence as medical professionals.
Dr. Glenning & Dr. Rochester realise that running a dental practice is not 'just about the dentistry,' but about the whole experience patients have from their first contact with our team & throughout their journey with us.
The whole team strive towards excellence every day. This includes making sure the Practice is clean, safe and warm, in every sense of the word.
Ultimately, out goal is to ensure our patients are so competent in our confidence, that they return for a lifetime, bringing their friends and family with them.